If you are thinking about buying a mill of this size, you will have one or more of the following important reasons:
You have a large family with a large consumption of flour
Your don’t want to wait a long time for the processing of your flour needs
You wish to process hard grain types such as rice, corn, soy-beans etc. in larger quantities
You appreciate natural ingredients
You are looking for a mill with a powerful industrial motor, which will grind your grain very gently due to the lower revolutions applied.
You want a mill, which in spite of its size is still very good-looking
You are an absolute mill-freak!
......then with our MT 18 your have found your ideal mill!
The following information will help you to reach the right decision.
Without any compromise our Salzburger Grain Mill is produced only from the best possible materials:
The milling chamber
is defined by two main components::
- The steel chamber (steel thread) which gives the mill stability and durability. The long-proven, robust steel-thread, highly favoured by technicians, guarantees exact guidance of the mill-stones (the mill-stones lie on an exact plane). The precise degree of refinement required can always be exactly adjusted.
A characteristic for this method of construction is the transport of motor heat: Steel is well-known as an excellent heat conductor. The steel thread takes up the heat and transports is directly out of the mill in this way no accumulation of heat can develop inside the milling chamber..
- The wooden interior chamber ensures that the flour always maintains its valuable content. Apart from the mill-stone and the stone carriers the freshly milled flour only comes into contact with solid, untreated beech wood.
is constructed from solid beech-wood. The outside surfaces are protected by biological beeswax whereby the interior surfaces are left completely untreated.
The powerful, special industrial motor interacts optimally with the large mill-stones to guarantee fast and gentle milling.
- No wear on parts, so maintenance-free.
- Thick coils with the best possible isolation make the motor especially robust and durable.
- Generously dimensioned ball bearings (designed to balance out the extreme forces which arise during the milling process)
- Quiet operation
- Good heat conduction thanks to ventilation slits in the housing.
- Integrated coil protection prevents expensive damage caused by overheating.
The mill-stones made from corundum-ceramic
are flexibly mounted. This results in any unwanted vibrations due to foreign particles in the grain being absorbed..
The SALZBURGER GRAIN MILL MT 18 designed for more than one generation!
|Milling capacity fine:
|Milling capacity coarse:
||appr. 35 kg/h.
||1,7 kg (up to5 kg)
|Fine- coarse control:
|Positioning of milling-
||solid hard beech-wood
|Outer surface of housing:
||230V, 50 Hz
|Revolutions when milling: